Thanks Ken, very helpful.  I already forwarded a youtube on this product to my
troops.  I hate those cans that have the little tab you have to push and slide
back to get them to pour.

From: Ken Hohhof
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2019 9:19 AM
To: 'AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group'
Subject: [AFMUG] gas can review

I have 3 different styles of gas cans for refueling generators, and they all
suck.  Thank you, government agencies who regulate gas cans.

Anyway, I picked up a “No-Spill” brand can for my snowblower and can report
that it works as advertised, yet apparently meets government rules.  It’s a
little finicky getting the childproof cap off to fill it, but dispensing the
gas is easy with no mess.  I will be purchasing more of them for the business.
It looks like they come in 1, 2 and 5 gallon sizes, and appropriate colors for
gas, diesel and kerosene.

The only brick&mortar store I found that carried them was Ace Hardware, maybe
some auto parts stores would have them, not sure about Farm&Fleet or Tractor
Supply.  I was fine with Ace HW, they had all the sizes and types in stock, and
buying local is cool.