something comes to mind... Oh yeah PTP550 :)

On 1/17/19 1:48 PM, Josh Luthman wrote:
1.1.1 is one set of OIDs
1.1.2 is another set of OIDs (and it lost some capabilities from 1.1.1)

There's a MIB on the website that sucks.

I've been emailing them back/forth about this so we can get a useful MIB like we had/have with af5x for months.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St