We have found the complete opposite.  We have 10 Exalt Extreme Air 11 and 18GHz
XPIC links and they have been trouble free.

Adam

From: AF [mailto:af-boun...@af.afmug.com] On Behalf Of Colin Stanners
Sent: Wednesday, February 6, 2019 9:19 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Exalt Wireless Support

Exalt is totally dead AFAIK; Star Microwave, which used to do their tech
support, still does some support, and has some spare equipment. If you need
Exalt radio  firmware updates or datasheets I have good stock of that for a few
product series.

I have never had good luck with Exalt XPIC. You may want to do a complete
reboot of both radios and both ends at the same time,

On Wed, Feb 6, 2019 at 11:11 AM Sam Lambie <samtaos...@gmail.com