What is “froth gear”?  Does that refer to a latte machine, or something I don’t
want to know about?

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Chuck McCown
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2019 9:11 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Looking for PS and POE

I imagine it is to power froth gear from the inside of the house.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 13, 2019, at 8:42 PM, Jesse DuPont <jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net
<mailto:jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net> > wrote:

For Mode A/Mode B stuff (UBNT, Cambium, Mikrotik), I prefer these. They have a
ground wire which provides grounding for the cable shielding when using
shielded connectors. (Not sure about all of Cambium's gear, but Cambium ePMP
1000 are polarity insensitive because they use bridge rectifiers on the input).

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FYF8IKK/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_olozCb2Q62CAF

Jesse DuPont

Network Architect
email: jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net <mailto:jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net>
Celerity Networks LLC

Celerity Broadband LLC
Like us! facebook.com/celeritynetworksllc
<http://facebook.com/celeritynetworksllc>

<celeritynetworks-GIF.gif>

Like us! facebook.com/celeritybroadband <http://facebook.com/celeritybroadband>