It looks like the 450b uses pretty much the same dish as the ePMP Force
200... I wonder why they went with that goofy gland and bolt on cover
instead of just doing a snap on cover like on the ePMP.

I agree that the naming is stupid - they're doing the same thing with the
ePMP line now, with the Force 300-25 and Force 300-16 being the equivalent
of the Force 200 and Force 180. The old way was easier...