No commercial FSO exists at 5 miles (8km) -
Generally, atmospherics mean long range FSO has lower availability than
most users will tolerate, so the technology is best for short range links.

10Gbps MMW at 8km is certainly possible in some regions:
We have already done this for some customers in Middle East (low rainfall
zone)
5 miles with 90cm (3ft) antennas.  Works great.

Best regards
Stephen