Do we dare ask what the power consumption is on this Dragonwave beast?

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Peter Kranz
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2019 11:19 AM
To: 'AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group' <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Higher power 18Ghz radios..

+31 is the advertised 2048QAM output on the HP variant. Dragonwave contacted
me offline and is indicating a March availability. Here is the table of
power output levels for that radio. It should also support 4096QAM, but I'm
not sure if that's available in the software yet.

Peter Kranz
www.UnwiredLtd.com <http://www.unwiredltd.com/>
Desk: 510-868-1614 x100
Mobile: 510-207-0000