Now you're making me feel old.  I had to go look up what Bixby was.

Web Development should have stopped with <BLINK>

Mobile Phone development should have stopped with the Nokia 9000.

Nobody needs a TV screen bigger than 4x3

On 2/27/2019 6:05 PM, Ken Hohhof wrote:
OMG, you sound like you're 104 years old.  I found a pile of road atlases,
should I send them to you?

What I find annoying is Bixby.

-----Original Message-----
From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Nate Burke
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2019 4:40 PM
To: Animal Farm <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] OT: Suggested content

Am I the only one that goes to streaming services always looking for a
specific show/movie?  Or opens Google maps to always to plot an address.  Do
all those "We think you might like..." or "Everyone else is watching..."
actually work?  They just make me super annoyed.  Maybe it's because I was
raised in a house where channel surfing wasn't allowed.  "Stop flipping the
channel, you're going to break the TV!"  So you always started your TV
watching with a plan in mind.  Of Course, I only had 4 channels to choose
from, and you had to get up and walk across he room to flip the channel.
Google Maps has gotten really bad as of late, really REALLY wanting to tell
you what's close by whenever you open it.  Back in my day you pulled out the
atlas to find the roads to take on vacation, not to see that there are 4
restaurants, 17 coffee shops, and 2 gas stations within walking distance of
your location, and tonight there's a film festival at the local movieplex.