From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Adam Moffett
Sent: Friday, March 8, 2019 2:48 PM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] PPPoE

I haven't done much with PPPoE.

For those of you who have, do you generally try to carry L2 back to one central
PPPoE server?  Or do you sprinkle PPPoE servers around at each tower?

Can you have redundant PPPoE servers somehow?

Is there any reason I can't carry PPPoE inside a VLAN?

Can you run dual stack with PPPoE?  It looks like a Mikrotik PPPoE server can
assign v6 addresses, but I'm wondering if it can do both v4 and v6 at the same
time.

Anything else a newb should do or not do?