From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of dave
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 9:12 AM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Wanting to hang 4 Medusas

Sam,
 Here is what I did with chucks mounts and our Medusas.
[cid:image005.jpg@01D4DF0A.A4C83C00][cid:image006.jpg@01D4DF0A.A4C83C00]
We were able to stack a 5Ghz and a 3.65 medusa on these mounts.

[cid:image004.jpg@01D4DF0A.A48C9290]
On 3/18/19 2:17 PM, Sam Lambie wrote:
I have a 100' tower that I think is a ROHN 45 supported by guy wires. I am
wanting to hang 4 AP's in a NEWS (North, East, West, South) configuration. What
hardware is out there to make a 3 sided tower work to hang 4 AP's?

Sam

Sam Lambie
Taosnet Wireless Tech.
575-758-7598 Office