It's interesting that the dish itself appears to be exactly the same as the
ePMP Force 200, but the feedhorn is shaped significantly differently (I'm
assuming because they needed to fit more electronics inside it). I've never
noticed the Force 200's underperforming... I don't know how they compare to
an SM+reflector setup, but I've swapped between Force 200's and various
connectorized dishes, as well as Ubiquiti radios, and the signal levels
have always been pretty much inline with what I expected.

Also interesting is that on the new ePMP Force 300 they changed to a design
where the radio is sits behind the dish instead of being completely inside
the feedhorn (it's still attached to the feedhorn, but it goes in from the
back)
... I wonder if that's because of problems with the 450.