Lanbowan was one. they had a nice, I think 12dbi that was roughly 12". I
don't remember who the other company was off hand.
I think the Itelites would be kind of a pain to use with a 450SM, and if I
remember correctly, they're only 10dbi. But at any rate, I don't really
have a need for them anymore.