Seems that a FSO product would be too short ranged for HFT folks.

From: Daniel White
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2019 7:31 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] LightPointe

I forgot to mention a lot of their FSO products made it into HFT networks

     Daniel White
            Co-Founder - Business Development & Operations
            direct: +1 (702) 470-2766

Daniel White wrote on 5/6/19 19:30:

  Lightpointe is indeed very real.  I've met their Founder Heinz a handful of
times and he is incredibly smart.  Lightpointe was a major FSO company but they
have also OEM'd and designed millimeter-wave radios.

  I've never cared for their design aesthetic, but have never questioned that
they do as advertised.  They did have a combo at one point that included 5GHz
failover on a Ubiquiti radio that was marked up significantly :-)