Just trying to understand the power company's reasoning behind this. Since December, the Local utility has been fluctuating the line voltage on a weekly basis. This is happening on all my UPS's across an entire town. For about 4 days it will be 116v, then for 4 days it will be 124v. It just cycles between the 2 voltages. I understand the day/night voltage dips with system load, but the every 4 day change has me puzzled. Unless they are regularly switching generating sources? I would have thought that at some point any generation voltage change would be evened out.

Line Voltage - 100