My first thought is to mount a metal plate to at least to of the pipes with u-bolts and mount a standoff to that.

ch...@wbmfg.com wrote:
Anyone have suggestions for these guys? There has to be a unistrut trick for doing this.
I can’t think of how any of my current product will do the trick.
*From:* Zot Barazzotto
*Sent:* Thursday, June 13, 2019 8:05 PM
*To:* i...@wbmfg.com
*Cc:* Norm Wentland
*Subject:* Mounting Brackets
Dear Friends,
We met at one of the WISPA shows. Looking at an installation that will include mounting radios and antennas on a silo. The silo is made of precast ribbed panels held in place by iron bands (1/2"-5/8" dia.) The antenna mounts will be vertical and could be a TV tower (3 legs of about 1" tubing) or a 2.5" or larger single pipe that is held off the silo (12"-15" so the radios can be mounted behind the antenna. There is over an inch between the horizontal bands and the outside of the silo. I'm looking for mounting hardware. Can you make any suggestions of something from your wide selection? Pictures attached.
Warm regards,
     Zot
Clifton Communications, LLC
937 313-7003