Its going to tap the inner synapses of your brain... TONS of data :)
Welcome the  PETRA bit LOL

On 6/17/19 1:21 PM, Tim Withrow via AF wrote:

The hype and timelines for the evolution of 5,6,7 and 8G seems scrambled and undefined now.  Maybe Korea will lead the way with a even better network evolution to jump over the hype and just implement what works.