Back when I was doing lots of through hole products, I could read a resistor
without thinking about it.  I used to be pretty good at morse code too...

From: Ken Hohhof
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2019 8:27 PM
To: 'AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group'
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Today’s quiz

Whether it’s bands on resistors, or Cat5 wires, Asian manufacturers seem to
have a problem with colors.  Back in the old days when stuff was actually made
in the U.S. of A., there was no confusing brown and orange, or white and grey,
or blue and purple.  But now all the colors are faded and a little off.