Like I said, it was 2 years ago, but I had to go through support to verify the broken radios before it let me purchase it from the store. They gave me a special code to use at the store.

Nate

On 6/26/2019 4:48 PM, SmarterBroadband wrote:

Followed the link and it says “Sold Out”…..

*From:*AF [mailto:af-boun...@af.afmug.com] *On Behalf Of *Tim Withrow via AF
*Sent:* Monday, June 24, 2019 6:21 PM
*To:* af@af.afmug.com
*Cc:* Tim Withrow <timwith...@aol.com>
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] AirFiber24 repair

Thanks for the tip

On Monday, June 24, 2019 Nate Burke <af@af.afmug.com <mailto:af@af.afmug.com>> wrote:

There's an official repair channel through UBNT I Believe. In 2017 I sent in 2 broken AF24 radios, and they let me buy refurbed radios for $400 each. Everything was coordinated through Support and then ordered via the UBNT Store. Unless thing have changed since then.

https://store.ui.com/search?mockup=airfiber+repair&q=airfiber+repair*