No, you can feed them at 90 degree angles like this and it acts like two
independent antennas.  The current from one feed is at right angles to the
other feed, so theoretically they don’t even see each other.

From: Colin Stanners
Sent: Tuesday, July 9, 2019 2:53 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Fwd: FCC ID Z8H89FT0044 Application Processed : Cambium
Networks Inc. for New Equipment

Most interesting is that there is no "CPU" other than on the Mini-PCIe card, to
which the Ethernet chipset is directly connected. So the SQN3220 chip on the
Mini-PCIe has custom firmware so that, instead of being "just a wireless client
card", its CPU will also control / interface to the Ethernet chipset - the card
is effectively what we think of as the whole CPE.

Chuck, one thing that I was wondering: when doing a patch antenna array like
this one, if some patches are fed with the same (split) signal from "opposite"
physical sides compared to other patches (still in the same plane e.g. -45deg),
won't that cancel out the resulting signal?