zo fpm’y lmpe pg smu vjsmhrd///
Moving fingers over to the left a bit, I don’t  know of any mechanical changes
that will affect how they fit on the antenna.  This is the first I have heard
of this.

From: Colin Stanners
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2019 12:28 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: [AFMUG] Dragonwave DW (~10 years ago) vs DW2 waveguide interface
changes

I'm looking to do licensed backhaul changes using a Dragonwave Horizon Duo
18Ghz on existing dishes; during my research I discovered that DW had two
different waveguide interfaces, having changed from DW to DW2 around 10 years
ago. Does anyone (Chuck or otherwise) know the differences between them / if
they can be made compatible e.g. by moving clamps?