I got a call from a guy wanting to know why my surge suppressors are better
than Transtector.  Hard question to answer.  Which paper towel is the quicker
picker upper.  Duracell or Energizer etc.  He had lots of grounding opinions
etc.  Was a bit of a tedious call in the beginning.

I told him to get on this list and get opinions from users.  He did not want to
do that.

The conversation evolved into him describeing the high frequency trading system
he is building using HF radio to Europe. Curtain Arrays.  16-64 QAM 50-200
kbps.  50 kW transmitter I think.   A real hummingbird project.  They send the
data via radio and fiber.  Then at the far end they look at the delayed pure
data to adjust RF equalizer circuits to clean up the RX data.  Fun stuff.