Craig, Do you have any pics of them?  what does construction on them look
like on a simplex cable?

I recently found someone who says they can do Corning or OFS 4.8mm at a
reasonable price.  Dropped my first order but the lead is like a month as
well.

On Wed, Aug 7, 2019 at 10:55 AM Craig Schmaderer <cr...@skywaveconnect.com>
wrote:

> This is all I use anymore, just takes a month to get them.
>

> https://www.fs.com/products/70220.html

Carl Peterson

*PORT NETWORKS*

401 E Pratt St, Ste 2553