Yes, Chile relleno...long green Chile, white cheese and separate white and
yolk of eggs...beat whites until firm, add yolk and mix, add flour...make
into a batter...pick good Chile from NM, preferably...wash and cut long
wise...hot, leave alone.  Mild, remove seeds...
Place white cheese pieces inside..roll into batter and drop into hot
oil...turn once when brown....they go well with Carta Blanca beer...
enjoy...