We have a small agriculture "campus" where we need to connect about 6 APs back
to the campus tower for "roaming" Wifi if that is a thing.  Meaning the guy
with a tablet is going to wander the grounds and need to switch APs
automagically.  In the past, we have just setup Mikrotik 2.4 APs at each spot,
backhauled it to the main tower, and the customer had to pick the best AP.

I know there are high $$ solutions but trying to do this on the cheap.

How does UBNT Unifi do with something like this?

Any better (still in the cheap range) solutions?

Paul McCall, President
Florida Broadband / PDMNet
658 Old Dixie Highway
Vero Beach, FL 32962