From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Nate Burke
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2019 7:19 AM
To: Animal Farm <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] Radio Failure, which is more common

I have an AF24 Link which was humming along nicely, but just dropped 30db on
one chain on one end.  Since it's only 1 chain, and only on one end, I'm
thinking it's not an alignment or infringement problem.  Which is more
likely to be the failure, that the Transmitter burned out, or that the
Receiver went deaf?  Just trying to figure out which end to start with
replacing the equipment.