From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Chuck McCown
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2019 9:34 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Chuck, what surge should I use

Some do both ends.  Some one end.  Both camps think they are doing things
optimally.
Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 28, 2019, at 4:07 PM, Ken Hohhof
<af...@kwisp.com<mailto:af...@kwisp.com>> wrote:
I understand how a surge protector at the switch end of the cable will protect
the switch, but I’m not sure how much it protects the camera.  I guess it
depends on what you think is the surge source and the path it is taking to
ground.  Or are you talking about putting a surge protector at the camera also?