Ryan, email me a price for the entire lot (include what numbers you have).  I
will take them if it makes sense for me.
cr...@skywaveconnect.com<mailto:cr...@skywaveconnect.com>    Thanks

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> on behalf of Ryan's Amplex <rh...@amplex.net>
Date: Friday, September 6, 2019 at 6:31 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Mesh whole house wifi

Calix reps hand out demos like candy to get you hooked then...

I’d like to sell the whole lot together.

On Sep 5, 2019, at 10:22 PM, Dan Spitler
<d...@common.net<mailto:d...@common.net>> wrote:
TR-069 support isn’t actually enabled though. Have to bug them and after a lot
of back-and-forth they’ll enable a beta release for specific MACs you give
them. (side-note: I really wish the binaries were readily available)
Of course, I haven’t had time to play with it but think I will tonight.

How much for a Gigacenter and repeater? I’ve always wanted to try one, but
didn’t want to bother  with the whole procurement process.

On Thursday, September 5, 2019, Ryan's Amplex