Hi;

Have contacted both WirelessUnits.com and/or Surplus Wireless Gears (https://swginc.com/) to see if they will accept.  Rather going to the landfill.  Also eBay.  Maybe the recently hit hurricane areas.  They are based on the FCC type rules so it should not be a problem.

On 06/09/2019 3:37 PM, Andy Trimmell wrote:

Going in the trash Monday morning.

*From:*AF [mailto:af-boun...@af.afmug.com] *On Behalf Of *Andy Trimmell
*Sent:* Thursday, September 05, 2019 10:25 AM
*To:* af@af.afmug.com
*Subject:* [AFMUG] 900 mhz PMP100

Anyone have any use for a bunch of 900 clients units along with antennas?  We’re moving and they’re either getting sent somewhere or I’m throwing them away. I remembered at one point Cambium was taking some for overseas projects to get internet to grief stricken areas.  Anyone?

Andy Trimmell

/Business Manager/

*PDS Connect*

317-831-3000