So the upcoming base Base 3 will have that functionality at some point
(hardware is there, software not yet)... but....

There are also lots of DMM's out there which have a SD card or USB stick
which you can log to.

For example, see page 48 in this document
https://www.eevblog.com/files/EEVblog-121GW-Manual.pdf
I also have a HMC8012 on my bench (not that inexpensive), but it does both
current and voltage simultaneously, and can log indefinitely to a USB stick.

If you want to go the cheap route, I'd probably just grab a raspberry Pi
and an appropriate ADC hat.   Or an arduino using the built in ADC (if
there's enough resolution) and a SD card shield.

Alternatively, there are standalone dataloggers out there, for instance:
https://www.dataq.com/products/lascar/el-usb/el-usb-3-data-logger.html  ,
with varying precision, amounts of storage, voltage ranges, etc.

- Forrest