I found an issue with upgrading AP to 16.1 before the subs because 15.0 may not reconnect

On 10/3/19 7:08 PM, Adam Moffett wrote:

Interesting.  Is that related to the new scheduler?

On 10/3/2019 5:12 PM, Eric Muehleisen wrote:
Make sure you upgrade all your SM's first before the AP. 16.1 is not backwards compatible and any SM's new out of the box will not work. We are staying on 16.0.1 for the foreseeable future.