I have been curious about this...
Is your tracking set to yes in the connection tracking for the firewall?

On 10/4/19 11:08 AM, Adam Moffett wrote:
I have a device with a direct ethernet connection to a CCR 1016. There's a simple queue limiting it to 100mbps.

If I ping that host aggressively (like 50pps) then I get small amounts of packet loss.  If I disable the queue then I get no packet loss whatsoever.  I fiddled with different queue sizes and queue types, but there's no obvious difference until I turn the queue off.  The ROS version is recent, but not the newest.  Is this a known thing? I don't make extensive use of Mikrotik's queues so this is new to me.

-Adam