Guys,

I have been working all week prepping our network to run MPLS.  Worked with
Robert Terpe for a week to did a good job helping me, but we didn't get
finished and a segment we did stopped working late last night and he worked all
through the night with me trying to figure it out.    This segment was fully
committed to MPLS / VPLS, so going backward would be a huge chore and I need to
fix the problem.

I got some of the towers to work via EoIP tunnels (disabled VPLS, etc.) but
some of the towers he had tried other workarounds on and I can get them back,
including a tower with 70 customers.  Going on 24 hours now, and Robert took
off at 1030am for a plan flight home, and customers are ticked.  We had some
problems 2 weekends ago on some of these same towers and its getting ugly.

Do you know of a GOOD consultant who could fix this right away?  (today, now on
a Sunday)?  I left a message with Justin Wilson and with Butch Evans.  Nothing
yet...
Thanks!

Paul

Paul McCall, President