From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Adam Moffett
Sent: Wednesday, October 9, 2019 11:10 AM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] CnMaestro and PMP450 software upgrade

I had an AP that wouldn't update in CNUT, so I threw the sucker in CnMaestro
and it updated right away.

However, when I try to update the SM's the job gets stuck on "processing"
forever.  I can update the SM's in CNUT, but what's the deal here?  Known
issue?  I'd love to just use Maestro if I knew it was going to work.

-Adam