I think it was a model sf-400 0r 300 that was in 1996

Got see the technology move from analog lighting and mirrors to digital reproduction and some of the
first color copiers/printers to hit the market.

On 10/11/19 9:38 AM, ch...@wbmfg.com wrote:
I have had my Sharp for 6 years and it has not had one hiccup.
I like the fact that I can load the sheet feeder, set it to scan, any resolution, color or B&W and walk away.
The PDF shows up in my email.
*From:* Josh Luthman
*Sent:* Friday, October 11, 2019 8:21 AM
*To:* AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Office Laser Printer
Previous Brother worked for a few years.  The print head got all dried up from lack of use, though. Replaced with a Brother MFC-J5330DW - it does all the scanning/printing and such but most importantly it is networked.  I click a button on the scanner and it sends it to an NFS/Samba folder.
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St