From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Mathew Howard
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2019 9:54 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Cost effective Frequency Coordination ???

Last I checked, there really wasn't that much price difference between the
various companies. I used Comsearch for the last few we did.

On Wed, Oct 23, 2019 at 9:02 AM Lewis Bergman <lewis.berg...@gmail.com
<mailto:lewis.berg...@gmail.com> > wrote:

Is Micronet that woman owned firm? I don't remember how many people she has but
she was always inexpensive, and on top of things. A rare combo.

On Wed, Oct 23, 2019 at 7:18 AM Matt Hoppes <mattli...@rivervalleyinternet.net