Short of stuffing a rack sized server out in the field, is there a small Form factor PC that has full Out of band management (KVM on a separate Ethernet interface) I need to run some testing which will involve changing the PC Address a bunch of times, and I don't want to mess with Firewall/NAT/re-Login every time I do it. For Testing purposes, it needs to be a windows PC.

In years gone by, I think I had a standalone KVM/Network adapter. But I think it was VGA Only, and probably PS/2 keyboard/mouse. And it was kludgey at best.