Might be a Texas thing. Around here, Teslas are thicker than flies.

This guy thinks the Model Y is some kind of big deal:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brookecrothers/2019/10/27/tesla-model-y-will-kill-the-crossover-competition-heres-why/#64766a0f3999

On 10/27/2019 5:55 AM, Lewis Bergman wrote:
I looked at one when I was in Dallas at the mall. The two sales people
there were being both disinterested and rude, which is a difficult balance
to pull off.