Probably in a fringe area for youtubetv...

-----Original Message----- From: Robert Andrews
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2019 5:50 PM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: Live TV Streaming

Youtubetv not in your area?

On 11/07/2019 03:44 PM, Nate Burke wrote:
None of the streaming services have the local Channels I want anyway. Chicago WGN Local broadcast, you can Stream their news broadcast, but only to a browser. And CLTV, Chicago local news all day (Only available on Comcast and RCN)

Ok, so WGN is available on Layer3TV(Tmobile TV) , But they make you choose your Internet provider from the local cable/telco drop down before continuing on their website. I wonder if it's IP Locked to only those providers. They also have their own settop box.

HGTV is good to have on as background programing while I'm working, I can't watch food network, or I'd just eat all day. And the "news" channels basically just seem yell at each other now (regardless of your leanings) The News channels are nice to have if something major is happening though.

Philo does look to fit the bill of what I mostly watch. I do have HULU, so most network programs I care about are there the next day. I don't care about sports at all.