Whats an ISP?
 LOL

On 11/12/19 9:57 AM, Ken Hohhof wrote:
All these sub-$10 services are like "you expect tech support with that?
Call your ISP".

Of course that's not the end game price once they reach market penetration
goals.  But they will still say call your ISP.
-----Original Message-----
From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Nate Burke
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2019 9:45 AM
To: Animal Farm <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] Disney+ Starting

Wondering if there will be high streaming tonight.

Although,  I signed up with my HULU Account.  Working fine on PC, but FireTV
and Android App are both 'Unable to connect to Disney+'

"There seems to be an issue connecting to the Disney+ service.
Please try again later if the issue persists."

At least It doesn't say to call your ISP.   I'm guessing that's how most
customers will read it though.