https://www.channelmaster.com/Smartenna_Open_Box_p/cm-3001hdr.htm

Email says 85% off $10 free shipping standard ground continental US Nov. 29
while supplies last one per customer.  I guess maybe the price will change on
Nov. 29.

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Josh Luthman
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2019 12:14 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Channelmaster Smartenna+

I'm curious as well.  Are you saying the total cost is $10 with free shipping?
Is that on their website or Amazon?

Josh Luthman

Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 1:10 PM Ken Hohhof <af...@kwisp.com
<mailto:af...@kwisp.com> > wrote:

Sounds like the cnMedusa of indoor TV antennas.  Anybody used one?  Are they
any good?  Or just a gimmick.

I got an email about a Black Friday deal $10 open box with free shipping on
Nov. 29 only.  Gotta wonder how many open box units they have, maybe just one
and they hope you’ll buy one at regular price.  If they really have a ton of
open box units, and they’re returns, that would indicate they might not be a
deal even at $10.  I also wonder how much beam steering you can do at UHF
frequencies with a small panel.  Most of those indoor TV antennas are omnis.