OMG.. Teamspeak still rocks..
Uhg quick re-inventing the wheel

On 11/14/19 12:10 PM, Josh Luthman wrote:
Discord replaced Teamspeak and Ventrillo.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 11:51 AM Nate Burke <n...@blastcomm.com <mailto:n...@blastcomm.com>> wrote:

    So I'm realizing that I'm quickly reaching the age where all this
    newfangled stuff is moving too fast.  I've never heard of Dischord
    before.  A quick Google search, it looks like basically it's a
    paryline with the addition of texting?

    What's the draw?

    On 11/14/2019 10:44 AM, ch...@wbmfg.com <mailto:ch...@wbmfg.com>