I'm still using a PC to do a lot of the video on my home theater setup. My favorite universal remote ever, the Gyration, which could do the whole home theater, plus was a wireless Gyro mouse, has been discontinued for years. On the 3rd party refurb market, they're going for $130+. I think I paid like $40 for it new when they were being made. I've been through 2 Logitech-harmony remotes recently, but they both have buttons that start randomly breaking. Currently the vol UP button is temperamental, and the on/off sometimes decides to work. I'm guessing some of you still use a media center PC, what are you using for controls? Needs to control TV (on/off, Inputs), Stereo (on/off, Volume, Inputs), and PC menus.

I'm not mean to my remotes, it physically looks perfect, and I always store them on a coffee table. I must have bad luck, or buttons just suck now.