People will mock this, but you should look at Emerald. It isn't nearly as pretty as Sonar or Splynx, but it is very mature, extremely flexible and functional, and very fast. Support is super responsive and competent. It's also a great value; annual cost is about $1200 for support and licenses are one-time buy per active account. Even after having ours hosted in an Amazon XL compute VM, it's still very cost effective. Point in case: we switched away from one of the currently popular pay-per-sub ones and our annual cost went from $24K to about $6K and we lost zero functionality.
We're dual-stacked (v4/v6) and billing is fully integrated with RADIUS (either PPPoE or DHCP w/dual-stack queue on Mikrotik), including having currently-assigned v4 address and v6 prefix in billing (and a log of past assignments). When customers are behind on their bill, they get different RADIUS attributes, which shoves them behind our implementation of a hotel-style captive portal so they have a shot at seeing our "you haven't paid" landing page.
And FWIW, accounts on annual payment are truly annual, not 12 months.

Jesse DuPont

Network Architect
email: jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net
Celerity Networks LLC

Celerity Broadband LLC
Like us! facebook.com/celeritynetworksllc

Like us! facebook.com/celeritybroadband