>From the E-Mail Trina sent out:   " In the near future we’ll be launching
additional features of the new system. One of these will be forums that
will be replacing the WISPA Mailing Lists. For now, we are leaving the
Mailing Lists active. When we are close to launching the forums, we’ll let
everyone know. These should be a big upgrade in the way we all communicate
within the WISPA community."