From: AF [mailto:af-boun...@af.afmug.com] On Behalf Of Matt Hoppes
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 10:22 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: [AFMUG] Verizon Fiber

Has anyone had success in getting reasonably priced transport or transit
from Verizon?

There is a location I'd like to service that does not have a microwave
shot in, but does have Verizon fiber on the pole just feet from the
service location.

To date I've been unsuccessful in getting someone to sell me Verizon
fiber however... or they wanted $15,000/month for a 100megabit connection.