So since my Delphi Units apparently just suddenly terminated, what else is out there for vehicle tracking?

We liked the delphi units because they were just on the Verizon bill for $5 each.

It looks like most of vehicle tracking services are about $20/month/vehicle.

Sonar can do some vehicle tracking integration. Looks like the cheapest option for sonar compatible one's is Vyncs, which is $100/year. That's not much more than the $5 from Verizon, but you don't get a hotspot with it. I'm not sure that's a huge deal as I always have my phone.

Any services to check out?