From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Adam Moffett
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2020 8:11 AM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT porn vs streaming

Ugh....I know this well.

The mainstream boner pill spammers were overseas.   The domestic ones always
seemed to be churches.

I assumed the people reporting it as spam didn't have the cojones to just tell
their church that they didn't want the email newsletter.  As if the pastor
would see them as an irredeemable sinner if they just want an empty Inbox.  The
"report as spam" button in AOL didn't require any risk of confrontation.