My biggest issues with double NAT wasn't so much the double NAT (though
gamers hate it) but with a rogue customer doing something naughty and
getting their shared IP on some blacklist that is used by any number of
random services. CA DMV being a prime example.
Be sure to check the IP against e.g.
https://www.ipvoid.com/ip-blacklist-check/
https://whatismyipaddress.com/blacklist-check