From: "Ken Hohhof" <af...@kwisp.com>
To: "AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group" <af@af.afmug.com>
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2020 5:21:48 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Calix (was RE: Google/Nest WiFi speedtest)

I remember talking to a Mike Carpinelli at a WISPAmerica, I’d have to dig out
his card, but I think you’re right he lived in Naperville or something. But I
also remember various “team” members named Liz, Brian, Scott. I don’t remember
who did what. I think Liz, maybe last name Christie, was Great Lakes region
manager? But they should be easy enough to contact and find out who to deal
with. First step: NDA.