From: "Timothy Steele" <timothy.pct...@gmail.com>
To: "af" <af@af.afmug.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 8:24:14 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Trencher

why not an EZ-Trencher? or are you needing to go deeper than that?

On Wed, Jan 29, 2020 at 4:26 AM Steven Kenney < [ mailto:st...@wavedirect.org |
st...@wavedirect.org ] > wrote:

Looks about the size I was talking about. Small enough to fit into a work van.
But powerful enough to do the job.

--
Steven Kenney
Network Operations Manager